MyQuin Training Plan
Your annual MyQuin Training Plan provides a smart, flexible and convenient approach to sustainable business upskilling for busy professionals. MyQuin Plans offer unlimited access to all certified climate, sustainability and ESG executive training courses delivered by world-leading universities and business schools on the QUIN Learning Platform.
We provide university certified, online training courses across a wide range of interconnected climate and sustainability-related themes, you select and join courses of your choice, as you tailor and steer your own personal upskilling plan at the time, pace and place suited to your schedule.
- 1How do QUIN courses differ from other providers?
Our QUIN training and delivery model is globally unique. The QUIN Learning Platform delivers:
- World-class, certified courses across a wide range of climate, sustainability and ESG themes to provide the holistic knowledge and tools required to steer vital decision-making for the green transition
- Courses developed and taught by world-leading universities and business schools.
- Certified courses, meaning you gain certificates from the respective university for successful course completion, to support your career development.
- 2What does MyQuin Training Plan include?
Your annual FLEX Training Plan includes unlimited access to all courses on the online QUIN Learning Platform. This includes all certified courses delivered by world-leading universities and business schools, in addition to all online Masterclass courses and guest lectures.
In addition, you'll have the opportunity to join and interact with a growing multi-stakeholder community of professionals to organically grow your global networks.
- 3Are all QUIN executive courses delivered online?
All QUIN Institute certified courses, masterclasses and guest lectures are delivered via the online QUIN Learning Platform. We have listened to industry and understand our online delivery platform offers the most effective, flexible and versatile opportunity for busy corporate teams to access the vital climate and sustainability knowledge and skills required to steer the green transition, in parallel to undertaking corporate roles.
- 4How does the MyQuin registration process work?
Registration is a simple 3-step process:
- Choose the annual FLEX Plan best suited for the number of staff in your team/organisation wishing to join the QUIN Learning Platform.
- Register using the online registration form and we will email your invoice.
- Following invoice payment, you receive your unique MyQuin access code via email. This provides access onto the online QUIN Learning Platform to start your sustainable business training.
- 5How does MyQuin Training Plan support climate action?
We are demonstrating our commitment for climate equity and action by fast-tracking revenue from your annual MyQuin FLEX Training Plan to high-impact, science informed Global South climate action to co-benefit people and nature.